Buy Chantix® Online
There is a FDA Black Box warning for Chantix®:
Some people have had changes in behavior, hostility, agitation, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts or actions while using Chantix® to help them quit smoking. Some people had these symptoms when they began taking Chantix®, and others developed them after several weeks of treatment or after stopping Chantix®. If you, your family, or caregiver notice agitation, hostility, depression, or changes in behavior, thinking, or mood that are not typical for you, or you develop suicidal thoughts or actions, anxiety, panic, aggression, anger, mania, abnormal sensations, hallucinations, paranoia, or confusion, stop taking Chantix® and call your doctor right away. Also tell your doctor about any history of depression or other mental health problems before taking Chantix®, as these symptoms may worsen while taking Chantix®.
- Select a quantity from the list below.
- Log in or register quickly and confidentially.
- Complete the free consultation.
- Checkout securely using your credit card.
Upon checkout, your Chantix® order will be reviewed by a KwikMed Physician. If approved, your credit card will be charged (or payment confirmed) and your Chantix® will be shipped in confidential packaging via FedEx or USPS. An adult signature is required upon delivery.
Online Chantix® orders are typically reviewed within 4 hours.
Virginia, Missouri, & Oklahoma orders require a video consultation. Click here to learn more.
FedEx Express Saver - Arrives in three business days.
Saturday delivery - Contact Customer Service, additional charges may apply.
USPS Express Mail - Arrives in 1-2 business days depending on location.
USPS Priority Mail - Arrives in 3-5 business days depending on location.
Orders placed by 1:00pm Mountain, Monday - Friday will be shipped that same day.
Adult signature required upon delivery for all Chantix® packages.
Packages may be held for pick-up at any FedEx location.
*Please note that only the 4 Week Starter Kit and 4 Week Continuation pack are available for patients shipping to Japan or Australia.
Dosages of Chantix®
A typical regimen of prescription Chantix® takes place over 12 weeks; your treatment however may vary depending on the recommendation of the prescribing physician. We provide you with the option of purchasing Chantix® for each individual 4 week cycle or you may purchase the 1st or 2nd complete regimen as a one-time purchase.
A typical regimen of prescription Chantix ® takes place over 12 weeks; your treatment however may vary depending on the recommendation of the prescribing physician. We provide you with the option of purchasing Chantix ® for each individual 4 week cycle or you may purchase the 1st or 2nd complete regimen as a one-time purchase.
Online Consultation - there is no fee for this consultation
Accurate information is required before any physician can write a Chantix® prescription for any illness or condition. A U.S. licensed physician will review your online consultation and either approve or decline your Chantix® prescription. If you are declined a Chantix® prescription there will be no charge to you. If you are approved, you will be charged only for the cost of your Chantix® and its associated shipping fee, there are no hidden costs.
How to Take Chantix®
- Begin by selecting a date when you would like to stop smoking.
- You will start taking Chantix® 7 days (one week) prior to the date when you would like to stop smoking. Starting the medication before you stop smoking will give Chantix® time to build up in your system. You can still smoke during these 7 days if you desire. For some people it takes a few weeks before Chantix® works its best.
- Take Chantix® with a full eight ounce glass of water after eating.
- On average, people taking Chantix® will continue the regimen for 12 weeks. If after 12 weeks you have completely stopped smoking, speak with your physician to see if another 12 weeks of Chantix® will give you a better chance to keep from smoking again.
- Some people find that the Pfizer Get-Quit™ program is helpful for extra support. This program is one year long and requires the Pfizer code on you will find on your Chantix® prescription package. Chantix® comes in 2 different colored tablets - white and blue. You will take the white (0.5 mg) tablet first and then move to the blue (1.0 mg) tablet.
Side effects most common with Chantix® are upset stomach or vomiting, abnormal changes to sleep patterns (including changes in dreaming), gas or constipation. As with any prescription medication you should speak with a medical professional if the symptoms continue or become problematic.
Be careful when operating heavy machinery or driving until you understand how you react to quitting smoking and taking Chantix®.
Never use a prescription medication, including Chantix®, for a condition other than that for which it was prescribed. Never share your medication with others as it may cause them harm.
Inform your online physician of any prescription and nonprescription medications, including herbal supplements and vitamins that you currently use. Quitting smoking may cause changes in the effectiveness of your medications, especially those used to treat asthma, insulin abnormalities and those used to thin the blood.
In the event of a missed dose, take your Chantix® as soon as possible. If it is nearing the time of your next scheduled dose, wait and take that dose as usual.
Keep Chantix® at room temperature, 59 - 86 degrees Fahrenheit (15 - 30 degrees Celsius). Be sure to store the tablets in a dry place away from light. Discard any unused or expired medication in a safe place and always keep prescription drugs out of children's reach.
It is not recommended that children under 18 years old take Chantix® as its effects have not been studied on this age group. Tell your doctor of any allergies before taking Chantix®